Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Pokemon Stranded Rom
Updated: August 24, 2021
The creator recommends you download the hack directly from the Pokecommunity thread.
Name: Pokemon Stranded
Hack of: FireRed
Creator: Entaro Ceraphenine
It was just another normal day as you headed out of your home to get your first Pokemon from Professor Oak and embark on your very own Pokemon journey. Little did you know, it was not a ‘normal’ day at all! You find Team Rocket has infested your town and is trying to steal the Professor’s Pokemon. And upon bumping into one of the grunts, he uses his Drowzee to just randomly teleport you away to a random island. Not that he cares what happens to you afterwards!
And this is where the main plot of the game starts. You find yourself in the beach of an uninhabited, nameless island and now your mission is to head back home!
Venture into the bunch of islands you find around you by surfing amidst them and gradually discover the dark secrets of the islands. Collect pieces of information from different sources and puzzle-piece them together to unveil the dark, gruesome mysteries that remained hidden within the islands, about which the rest of the world had never known! Theorize some of the unexplained mysteries and realize the others through clues scattered around the island.
Pokemon Stranded takes a different route from a conventional Pokemon game in multiple ways. For starters, there are no Gyms or conventional Pokemon Trainers, no badges, no Pokemon Centers or Marts and so on. Also, the main story for the game will be fairly short and straightforward but there will be thousands of side stories along the way. Most updates of the game will be about addition of new side quests.
- Humanization – Make food for yourself even though you don’t eat. Ask Haunter to show a magic trick
- Pick-a-Route – There are multiple ways to overcome an obstacle
- Optional SIdequests – As mentioned above, almost the entire game is optional. But you get rewarded for your participation.
- Easter Eggs – There are a lot of internet and meme references
- Adventure Mode – Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise now have new adventure mode which allows finding items, crafting things and more
- EasyNav Device – A high tech device that replaces the need for all HMs
- Craftwood – Everytime you cut a small tree blocking your path, you have a chance of getting ‘Craftwood’, used to create tents and campfires
- Leon and UltimaSoul’s FireRed Base features
- Refer the PokeCommunity thread for a detailed list of features
Entaro Ceraphenine, Prof. Leon Dias, Skeli, Ghoulslash, Upsurge, BluRose, DaniilS, FBI, Sierraffinity, Esperance, HackMew, HidoranBlaze, Jiangzhengwenjzw, MrDollSteak, Pokemon_XY, Kalarie, RadicalRadish, Kidkatt, Princess-Phoenix, Aveontrainer, Poison-master, Kashikizu, biohazard13, Aspiring PokeTrainer, Sakif, Sanjima, Shaishab
Please take a few minutes to post your initial and final impressions of the game on one of the official channels linked above. The creators do not receive any compensation for the time and effort that they put in, so your feedback is what keeps projects like this going.